Pages

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

My Memories of 2013

In 2013 at Panmure Bridge school, I have achieved a lot of cool things.

My main memory I had during 2013 was going to camp. I enjoyed kayaking because we had to kayak in the cold waters of the Wairoa river. I also enjoyed high ropes at camp because it is new, scary but I did it.

I also enjoyed playing squash because I have never played it before and it was an interesting sport.

Soccer was also a great sport against room 9. There was a lot of teamwork used during the game. The boys team lost but the girls team managed to win.

Tech was awesome. It was the first time I had the opportunity to go to tech and it is great. Year 7’s first went to digital technology with Ms Anderson. We learnt how to use photoshop by sketching pictures of our passions. Our next tech was jewelery making with Mr. Grundy. We made unique designs using pewter. Our final tech was graphics with Mr. Nobel and that was heaps of fun. We learnt decorative letters and that was really interesting. We also made takeaway boxes.

I also enjoyed participating in the media unit and would like to do it again. Star Wars was a great movie to study. It was a movie about Luke Skywalker killing Darth Vader.

The Film Festival was another success. I enjoyed watching the movies that the other schools made. I also liked how the people in the movies put so much effort into it.

These are my best memories of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.