Once upon a time, there was a boy named Mohammed. He was a smart rich boy but, there was just one problem. He always got bullied at school. The bullies names were Michael, Philip and Scott. They always asked him with a villain like voice for his lunch money and his pocket money. All of the bullies were poor. They stole Mohammed’s money to buy food for themselves. He lives with his dad. His dad’s name is Robert. He has his own company as a mechanic. Every time his dad tells him “Just tell on the teacher that you get bullied.” “Okay dad, I will” Mohammed says in a negative attitude but , he never tells the teacher because he knows that if he did and the bully finds out, he will end up in hospital.
The bullies always beat him up and dad always told him to tell the teacher. One day, the bullies didn’t come to school. Mohammed celebrated and celebrated but that was only for one day. So on that day he told the teacher about his problem. He said “Miss! Miss! I.. I Keep get.. getting b b bullied. Pl please help me.” The teacher didn’t reply but she looked like she had an idea. That day when she went home, she called her big poor brothers named Jack and John. She said “If you be one of my students bodyguard, I will pay you 20 dollars an hour.” Jack looked at John in a freaky way. They quickly rushed to their sisters house and said “WE ACCEPT!!”
The next day Mohammed saw two big people coming towards him. He said “What are you doing here” in a terrifying voice. He was shaking. Mohammed’s eyes were watery. Jack and John said “We are your Bodyguards.” Mohammed replied “Okay but you better look after me.” At lunchtime, when Mohammed was eating by his bodyguards, Scott came and shouted “Get off the seat or I’ll drop you.” Mohammed replied “Neh.” “Okay, you asked for it.” Scott replied. The bodyguards stood up and covered Mohammed. Mohammed laughed like an evil villain. Then Michael and Philip came. The bodyguards saw them and cried. They ran away with horror. Mohammed was about to run away but Scott stopped him. Mohammed shouted with horror “I surrender. I will do anything.” Just then, they all heard a deep voice. “You will not do anything” they said. It was two skilled fighters named Addnan and Kifi. They both were strong but Kifi was stronger. The bullies ran away and said “I surrender. I will do anything.”
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.