...Eastern Beach...
Yahoo. I was excited. I was hotter than the sun. Do you know why? The whole of Panmure Bridge School went to a beach called Eastern Beach.
I was furious when I heard the bus was late. A bus came past and everyone shouted “YAY ,YAY” but it was the wrong bus. When the next bus came, it stopped and it was the right bus.
There was four buses and I went in the first bus. It was very noisy and loud in the bus. It was as loud as a trumpet.
The first bus was first to arrive at Eastern Beach. Then when the other buses came, Mr.Johnston (Our Principal) talked to us about safety.
I was starving. When it was Morning Tea, I quickly rushed to my bag and I took my chips out. Then we were allowed to play. I went to play touch with my friends.
Just before lunch it was Room 5’s turn to to swim. I didn’t swim because I always get sun burnt so I just sat there and watched until Tevita told me to come and play passes with me.
We played passes for awhile. Then the other people that was swimming came out and quickly changed. We played touch again and then it was time to go home.
I had a brilliant time at Eastern Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.